Can I Pick-Up my Order?
Yes! But bring donuts (just kidding)… We encourage customer order pick-up, it helps you save even more money on shipping fees. We’re conveniently located at 3875 Chesswood Drive near the 401, 404 & 407 as well as several subway stations. (but Please always feel free to bring donuts).
What Type of Garmet Printing Does Agoria Offer?
Our default method is screen printing- up to 6 colors. This is because it is the most cost effective and durable option. However, we also offer embroidery, and full-color DTG.
What Type of Garmets does Agoria use?
We can supply any brand of garment, however, Our “house brand” is Authentic T-Shirt Company (ATC). ATC is an exclusive Canadian brand that’s clothing lines are designed to work well with custom logos. We find their prices and quality to be some of the best, and that is why we default to them.
What is the Minimum Apparel Order?
All of our apparel products have a minimum quantity of 24 pieces. However that is per design meaning with that, you can mix and match garments of any type or size as long as the design is the same. 12 sweaters, 12 shirts? Sure! 4 sweaters, 10 sweat pants, 10 tank tops? Sure!
What are Agoria's Stickers Made of?
Our stickers are made of 70LB Split-line paper with a UV coating. Super durable, affordable and vibrant!
How can I pay for my Order?
At this moment we accept primarily E-Transfer. However we also accept Cash, Cheque & Wire Transfer.
Is There Bulk Pricing Avaliable?
For all stickers, buttons, guitar picks and print options, we have many high quantity bulk discounts already listed; if you’re ordering more than a listed quantity please reach out.
For most Apparel, you may notice that we have commonly only listed only one price point. In doing that we’re able to do low quantity orders at affordable prices, as opposed to most places which only offer you low prices accompanied by high quantities. If you have a large apparel order (100+) please reach out for a bulk quote.
Placing an Order / Quote Request
Check out our Contact
Turn Around Time?
While there is no one answer to this question; we pride ourselves in delivering a quality product in a timely manner. Please however do keep in mind that due to many factors, these times can fluxuate…
- We recommend 3 weeks notices to assure order completion on-time. We have turned out orders in as little as 24 hours before, but there are many factors in play. For example, if a specific garment it out of stock and it needs to be ordered in from cross-country.
- STICKERS & BUTTONS:
- 1 week is the typical turn around. Larger orders may take longer. Rush options available.
- Depending on the size and complexity of the specifications; 1-2 weeks.
- GUITAR PICKS:
- This is a specialty item and therefore may take longer. Please try to order 3 weeks in advance.
- BUSINESS CARDS, FLYERS & PRINT:
- 1 week. Some specialty items may take longer. Rush options available in most cases.